For the safe use of LPG, it is required to respect the following safety recommendations:
Before connecting your cylinder:
– Make sure to never store your LPG bottle near a direct source of heat (such as a stove, heater, fire, direct sunlight or boot for a long period of time). LPG expands when hot and this can sometimes damage the valve, the hose or the cylinder. It is recommended to store the cylinder outside.
– Always try to transport an LPG bottle in an upright position and not on its side. If it is in the boot of your car, try to secure it to prevent it from falling over, rolling around and possibly getting damaged.
– When using your cylinder, always make sure to place it on a level surface so that it cannot easily fall over.
How to connect your full cylinder?
– Tear off the safety seal or remove the plastic safety cap placed on the valve of the cylinder.
– When mounting the regulator on the filled cylinder:
- Ensure that the switch on the regulator is in the ‘OFF’ position
- Take the regulator and lift up the black plastic locking ring
- Place the regulator vertically on the cylinder valve and press it down with a gentle turning motion.
- The pressure regulator is now locked in place.
- At last, test there is no leak before using your LPG bottle: open the cylinder valve and apply liquid soap on the regulator. If there is any leak, you will see bubbles in the soap.
– Open the valve on the LPG cylinder by turning the switch anti-clockwise. This allows the gas to pass through the regulator to the stove.
– To light the stove, hold a lit match ne